Sunday, January 30, 2011

Models Gone Gold Digging

Brandy-Dresses like Daddy's Little Girl,
but is looking for a Daddy.
Just how many models are actively seeking a sugar daddy, or some extra cash???


Well quite a few! The following is a small list of the models in the Toronto area who are active on sugar daddy sites. Some are known to the blog some are quite new. Either way a great selection is to be had.


Brandy


Is a cute 20 year old, redhead. Who is looking for the following;


"I'm looking for someone that can satisfy my desire to be spoiled. I always aim to please, and will ensure that you too are equally spoiled, of course :)" 
She goes on to say "I will not under any circumstances have UNPROTECTED sex... and yes, this includes oral. I do love sex, but I plan on staying std free, thank you very much. :P" and "I am legitimately attracted to both men and women." 


Sounds like a fun chick. Well except for the CBJ.


Micki


Is a 24 year old, blond bombshell. Who needs the following;


"I am looking for a sweet man that likes to have fun AND buy me things :) !! lol I love travelling, partying, working out, swimming, snowmobiling, shopping and pretty much n e thing!!! no snobs plzzz : )"


By looking at her pics this is not her first rodeo. She looks like a regular at the G-string Corral.


Samantha


Samantha
Is a 22 year old Toronto model. On her profile she states that,


"I am looking for someone who takes interest in what I like, and enjoys my company, also someone who is very attractive in both looks and build. Someone who will treat me like a princess."


She also attended the Nat G School of Whoring. She is asking for $10,000+/month. Now who would give 10Gs a month to a girl who has another guy's name as her tramp stamp tattoo? Maybe that is the only way her pimp would let her miss work, is if she hits a big fish like that.


Karissa Kaprice


This 22 year old Model/Singer/Songwrier  Mia Martina wannabe. Mia as you know is a former dancer in Toronto and Ottawa who recently hit her 15 minutes of fame with the song "Stereo Love".


Karissa seems to be following the same path using the sex industry to achieve her 15 minutes. Karissa is looking to do the following for her daddy;


"I want to cater to a king and be his everything. I want to enjoy the finer side of life with an older, wiser gentlemen who knows how to treat a lady of class. I am open-minded and love a good challenge."


Sarah


Sarah is a 22 year old, multiple SUNshine girl. Her need is very simply stated "I like to make money."




Melissa


Melissa is a 22 year old model, who has been looking for a big break since attending Barbizon ten years ago. I take it hasn't been going to well. She seems to be focusing on becoming a nurse, however I think she looks after more than just your medical needs.


"Looking to travel be spoiled have fun and experience new things!!" and "friendship, fun, looking to be pampered."


There are of course others, but sometimes those girls are bigger fish to fry and there will be more on them later.




Melissa





















No comments:

Post a Comment