Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ntascha-Update!!!

As you may remember we featured Ntascha as an Ottawa area model who was working at a local massage parlour/hostess club called Club Madellyne Jae or CMJ for short, where she worked under the name of Maria.


Well in December it turns out Ntascha decided to go out and work on her own. She started a profile on Seeking Arrangement, where she is looking for a man who is "open minded sexually and let's me be dominant. Got to be very generous because I don't like the word "No" or excuses."


This will surely bring further into speculation that the girls at CMJ are providing more than just a "happy ending". She is not the only girl suspected of doing more and surely won't be the last.


Instant Update!!!


Of course Ntascha is not the only CMJ girl with a Seeking Arrangement profile. As it turns out the owner and operator of CMJ, Jasmine even has her own where she is looking for a man who is 


"Strong, independent, funny and passionate. I am interested in meeting a man who understands what this arrangement is all about and is being honest in his representation of himself right from the beginning. I am looking for a man that can appreciate my beauty, intellect and sexuality and who wants to be spoiled and to spoil in return. Ideally, I would like to meet someone who isn't interested in monopolizing all of my time, but will ensure that the time we do spend together is full of excitement and zest."


Maybe I should stop by CMJ next time I am in Ottawa to see what all the fuss is about.